Us and them? [was Re: Livecode Dictionary]

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue Jan 22 09:39:44 EST 2019

Two comments initially:

That license will not allow inclusion into the LiceCode dictionary as it requires any derivative works to carry the same license.  For integration into the LiveCode project a CLA will need to be signed by each author and their contributions also submitted with copyright assigned to the company.

The dictionary uses markdown as the source format.  To be easy to integrate, it would be a good idea to use that as the storage/native format of contributions.

Sounds much more ambitious than what I was thinking about (trying to figure out how to leverage the TinyDictionary notes feature for collaboration).  Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks,
Brian