Can a substack become the mainstack and the mainstack become its substack?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 21:05:23 EST 2019

Sure, just create the stack you want to use as the splash screen, and then
set the mainstack of the current mainstack to the splash screen stack. I
think this will fail if the mainstack has substacks of its own. So first
change the substacks, then the mainstack. And if you are depending on the
substacks being able to reference handlers/functions in the (current)
mainstack, either move the handlers and functions to the new mainstack, or
convert to a behavior stack and use that for everything.

gc

On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 5:25 PM Tom Glod via use-livecode <