Livecode Dictionary

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sun Jan 20 15:07:23 EST 2019

I think the LC team set things up so that its convenient for them in their
workflow of growing & maintaining Livecode, ...its not so much our
convenience per se.

I think removing notes from the dictionary is a step backwards.  This one
needs correction.

The permissions are over the top, but not intentional I am sure.

On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 2:05 PM Geoff Canyon via use-livecode <