Us and them? [was Re: Livecode Dictionary]

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sun Jan 20 10:17:31 EST 2019

I agree that LC should be as simple as possible to use
and to contribute to for most users.  I do not believe most
of LC’s users are interested in signing up for GitHub and
having to sign an agreement with new owner Microsoft too.
User’s want a simple interface that is easy to use.  Scattering
LC resources all over the internet doesn’t fit that model, yet
that seems to be what we are dealing with now.

Just my 2 cents for the day.

Thanks for reading!

Rick