XMLHttpRequest from JavaScript to LC Server

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sun Jan 13 15:32:18 EST 2019

Example LC server script and Html page==>
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7r1fsip3aa2bgfv/AAAW_wNEkBu9-wNjTMah3bNOa?dl=0

I cleaned it up a bit and removed debugging code. In the end it's
deceptively simple but there was a fair amount of scratching-and-sniffing
along the way. I commented the highlights. If you have any questions just
fire away.

Here's what I have working:
1) Methods==> Get and Post.
2) Cross Domain==>CORS policy satisfied. This allows you field LC Server
requests from a different domain. You can choose what domains to accept
requests from to maintain server security.
3) Sync and Async JavaScript requests to LC Server.
4) LC Server sessions maintained.
5) Creating cookies from LC server request.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net