XMLHttpRequest from JavaScript to LC Server

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sat Jan 12 18:25:22 EST 2019

I have real-time "XMLHttpRequest"s in JavaScript from an html page to LC
Server working. One can then call their favorite LC functions from a
webpage(auto fill/ predictive search for example) instead of re-writing them
in JavaScript. The webpage can be on a different server domain. Here's what
I have working:
1) Methods==> Get and Post.
2) Cross Domain==>CORS policy satisfied. This allows you field LC Server
requests from a different domain. You can choose what domains to accept
requests from to maintain server security.
3) Sync and Async JavaScript requests to LC Server.
4) LC Server sessions maintained.
5) Creating cookies from LC server request.

If this isn't old news... then let me know if this is of interest to anyone.
If so I will post example html JavaScript webpage and server side LC script.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net