screenRect and screenLoc weirdness

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Thu Jan 10 21:44:52 EST 2019

I do see one issue with the “effective” dictionary entry though.  Normally you are not able to set effective properties, but for stack rect properties it is permitted.

topLeft and topRight also need a clarifying statement to indicate that multiple monitors could cause the main screen topLeft to not be 0,0.

Thanks,
Brian