Livecode Server Post

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Jan 10 21:05:12 EST 2019

When do a post to an LC server script from a .html form no output of "put"s are displayed, just a blank screen. There is also a slight delay until the screen clears. I tested to see if the LC script is actually being executed. It is because I created a file but no display of "Put"s. If I change the method to "get" in the .html form the put in the same .lc is immediately displayed with no delay.
I want to use post so the params aren’t in the URL and the page can't be bookmarked.
LC server 9.02 Business on on-rev diesel.

What am I missing?

Thanks All!

Ralph DiMola
IT Director