screenRect and screenLoc weirdness

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Thu Jan 10 19:41:54 EST 2019

put item 1 of the working screenrect into tLeft
put item 2 of the working screenrect into tTop

set the top of stack “x” to tTop
set the left of stack “x” to tLeft

I’m sure there are more efficient ways, but that is the idea.  You just need to calculate the offset from the origin manually.  Of course you will want to wrap in lock screen as well.

If you want to use a different monitor, then use the screenrects and select the correct line.

Thanks,
Brian