TestInStandalone v_100

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Wed Jan 9 16:09:00 EST 2019

> Bernd N. wrote:
> At times it is hard to believe that it is "just" a HTML5 stack, it
> seems like a little IDE in its own.

It is in fact an interesting question how much of the IDE can be "ported"
to a HTML5 standalone. Currently we are at the level of a non-debugging
message box. If somebody is willing to dive deeper into this -- I have
currently too many other projects...

> And also has code folding...

That's done by the codeMirror editor. All I had to do for that editor was
to write the setup, implement the communication with the standalone and
roughly define a language file "livecodescript".

And code folding is not at the high level of *bn's code folding* in the
IDE's script editor ;-)