Get RGB color of a specific screen location

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 08:29:00 EST 2019

Seems like it was answered the same day by Phil Davis

Lagi

Phil Davis via use-livecode
Mon, 31 Dec 2018, 17:51 (7 days ago)
to Beat, Phil
set the screenMouseLoc to globalLoc(tLocWithinMyStack)
put the mouseColor into tTheColorAtThatScreenLoc

Phil Davis

On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 at 12:10, Beat Cornaz via use-livecode <