TestInStandalone v_100

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Sun Jan 6 22:58:53 EST 2019

There is nearly no documentation in the dictionary what works (or works not)
in HTML5 standalones. That's why I made this tool:

Here is "hhTestInStandalone", a HTML5 standalone that is ready for testing
code snippets up to local libraries (script-only stacks).
I use it to isolate critical script parts that run in the IDE but not in the
HTML5 engine.

It has a LC-ScriptEditor (made in the browser) with a lot of features,
especially it can access the system clipboard for copy and paste and it has
code folding, colorising and indenting built-in.

• You can set the script of several buttons (or use these as text containers).
• You can output to two fields and import images in order to work with them.

See
(US) http://hh.on-rev.com/html5/hhTestInStandalone-9.0.2hhX.html
(EU) http://hyperhh.de/html5/hhTestInStandalone-9.0.2hhX.html

Enjoy!