Refactoring is your friend / moving from 6.x to 9.x

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sun Jan 6 21:37:04 EST 2019

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 4:56 PM Tom Glod via use-livecode <

> Seems like signing the exec is a good idea and certainly can't hurt....and
> if I have to write some emails to get whitelisted I can do that too.

FWIW I always sign my Windows standalones and I haven’t had any reports of
quarantine issues overs the years. I can’t say for sure that it isn’t
happening, but my company’s software has had a fair number of Windows
customers so I would think I would have had a few reports come through
support it was an issue.

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps