Refactoring is your friend / moving from 6.x to 9.x

Malte Pfaff-Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Sun Jan 6 12:58:54 EST 2019

Hi Richard,

>I didn't see Malte's mention of PDF in the post that began this thread,
While that is true, but I am actually (as stated) keen to learn about everything that could be a gotcha when transitioning from the old engine to the latest, so this is welcome input. Also Marks mention of TAB button behaviour on a Mac is something I really appreciate to know, as I use those. To add to my list is that some of the inks have been deprecated which resulted in hidden elements where I used a deprecated ink.

If there were a list of things that do no longer work as they did non previous engines it would have been beneficial for me to check off points like „Yes, using that, need to fix / No, does not affect my work"

Cheers,

Malte