Navigator 7.0.1rc1 is available -- Multi-target windows!

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jan 4 18:27:12 EST 2019

I have noted over the years that when designing graphics, lots of different colors is confusing to the mind. Everytime something changes, whether in a typeset layout with pictures and graphics, or in a user interface, the mind stops and asks, "Why is that?" If it asks too many times or too often, the mind gets frustrated, and it takes away from the thing you want the user to actually be focused on.

The way Navigator works now is quite nice. More and different colors and my poor mind might wince. :-)

Bob S