DataView and DataView Tree Levure Helpers

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Fri Jan 4 15:05:08 EST 2019

Thanks very much for your clear reply Trevor.

And i'd like to thank you for your great contributions.

Given the fact we can always "roll back" , i can give it a try on a
project and see how it goes.

I was especially interested in the Dataview as perhaps it is faster and
may scroll smoother than the DG2.

Have a good weekend !

(and who knows Levure might be adopted by LC to add as an optional way
of working)