Refactoring is your friend / moving from 6.x to 9.x

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jan 3 13:35:29 EST 2019

This is largely due to unicode support in everything, as I understand it. This performance hit is, I think, completely understandable. But there definitely is/was something else going on when developing under Windows. As other threads have amply demonstrated, V9 introduced a massive performance hit, and it's my understanding that those issues have been somewhat or wholly addressed in 9.0.2.

I will be corrected if inaccurate.

Bob S