Whoops: Getting the name of the script only stack an handler is in

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jan 3 13:31:12 EST 2019

Apple Mail does indeed support threading, but somehow certain emails or rather replies to emails "unthread" and start a new thread. Part of the problem is that some simply subscribe to the list as individual emails, while others employ the digest, and still others use the forum (I think). The only solution would be a list service that sent and received in all these modes using the same process, which I am not even sure is possible. :-(

Bob S