Whoops: Getting the name of the script only stack an handler is in

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Thu Jan 3 13:29:52 EST 2019

Hi

Another way to approach it is to use the 'get the executionContext'.   You
can get the filename of the script only stack from this

I tried this in a button with a behaviour script on a new stack with three
fields to see the different results.

on mouseUp pButtonNumber
   set the itemdelimiter to comma
   put item 4 of the executionContexts into tStackPath
   set the itemDelimiter to "/"
   put the last item of tStackPath into tStackFileName
   delete the last character of tStackFileName
   put tStackFileName into field 1 -- file name of script only stack with
extension
   put the name of me into field 2 -- name of control that has the behavior
   put the name of this me into field 3 -- name of script only stack
end mouseUp

Using the executionContexts you get the actual filename,  not sure if that
is what you want or the stack name.  Either way both options are there.

Martin