Whoops: Getting the name of the script only stack an handler is in

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jan 2 11:01:37 EST 2019

And I replied before checking all my other emails. Seriously, at some point we need to develop a list system where emails remain threaded. I have over 40 from this list this morning, and reading through every one, then trying to go back and respond is a little more brainwork than I am used to before my 3rd cup of coffee. :-)

Bob S