Refactoring is your friend / moving from 6.x to 9.x

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Wed Jan 2 07:11:15 EST 2019

> Is there a way to "safely" add to LC contextual menu in the script editor?

Yes! It is in a script-only stack behavior of the editor field:
https://github.com/livecode/livecode-ide/blob/develop/Toolset/palettes/script%20editor/behaviors/revseeditorbehavior.livecodescript#L1024

There is also the script editor's menu bar code in a script only stack:
https://github.com/livecode/livecode-ide/blob/develop/Toolset/palettes/script%20editor/behaviors/revsemenubarbehavior.livecodescript

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 11:34 AM Andre Garzia via use-livecode <