Mixed styles in mobile native field?

Alex Shaw alex at harryscollar.com
Wed Jan 2 02:24:56 EST 2019

Yes, this would be useful.

Even if it's just adding bold, italics or underline to a selection, like
iOS email.

Entering longer text paragraphs on mobile is awkward enough and looks
like we can't access the clipboard on mobile with a LC field.

Having users enter markdown or basic html wouldn't be ideal.

Currently, looking at slatejs in a browser instance as a solution but
open to suggestions.

btw what ever happened to Curry's fieldtrip?

regards
alex