Interrupting "Wait"

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Jan 1 16:08:06 EST 2019

This works!

By adding

if sStopRequested then exit repeat

also at the beginning of the repeat, the wait does go to  second screen what we stop the show...

Now. The next trick, get a quote to show in between the photos.

command startNarrative

   # store brand image
   put the long id of img "homeStoryMainImage" of me into sMainImage
   put path_Assets()& "img/siva-darshan/who-is-siva_1200x800.jpg" into sDefaultImage

   put FALSE into sStopRequested

   # from model_Narrative:

   repeat for each line pPath in sPhotoList
      if sStopRequested then exit repeat
      dispatch "loadNewImage" to me with pPath
      repeat 2 times
         if sStopRequested then exit repeat
         wait 1 second with messages
      end repeat -- for the number of seconds