hh at hyperhh.de
Wed Feb 27 16:31:12 EST 2019
Just updated PDFViewer (uses parts of pdf.js,
see https://github.com/mozilla/pdf.js ).
Use it if you can't/won't rely on the user's PDF-plugin.
Download PDFViewer_v100 from "Sample Stacks" or
* Switch to prev/next/any page of the PDF.
* Zoom in/out or fit the PDF to width/height of the widget.
* Rotate the PDF to 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees.
* GRAB mode: Grab the PDF to scroll it left/up/right/down.
* TEXT mode: Select and copy text from the PDF.
* Switch pages also with arrowkeys in both modes.
* History of used files.
You can display both local and remote pdfs. And we do NOT need
a local server or a temporary file system. The full viewerJS of
the library can NOT do this without a server.
The library is included in the stack. Stack size < 500 KBytes.
Tested to work with LC 902 on 64bit of
MacOs 10.14, Win7+10, ubuntu1604
Works also with LC 8.1.10 on Mac/Win, but NOT on linux.
More information about the Use-livecode