[ANN] Release 9.0.3 RC-1 - Plugins are listed in PB after loading a stack

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 04:58:01 EST 2019

Hello Matthias,

This is probably caused by this change:

https://github.com/livecode/livecode-ide/pull/2011/files

When the name of a stack is referenced (in this case "tLine"), LC loads the
stack into memory. Note that this does not mean the stack is open, so it
does not appear in the openStacks.

This is a change in behavior, but I am not 100% sure if this is a bug, so
yes please, if you don't mind file a bug so as we discuss it with the team.

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 11:35 AM Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <