Colorizing line only works once?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon Feb 25 11:03:52 EST 2019

i have no idea why this is happening, but I do a lot of work with data
grids....and the rows in a grid are self referenced, so its unlikely to be
a bug in the grid.

   - dgline and dgindex are different, and as bob said, when the sort is
   on, you have to work with dglines.
   - rows are cached and must be refreshed (make sure you set the controls
   of each row and not assume that the default row state is what will show up)
   - remember to use the "of me" syntax with every change you make to the
   controls of each row

It is likely to turn out a bug in your code ...... so thats the good part.

Good luck, let us know

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 10:43 AM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <