Data grid : show an button in a column only if there is an email in other column

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Feb 22 11:19:05 EST 2019

I believe this works this way because the fillInData message gets sent to the row group that is currently getting updated. Because of this, "me" refers to the current row group, nd btn "sendmail" of me refers to the specific instance of button "sendmail" in that group. Otherwise btn "sendmail" would simply refer to the first (of many) buttons named "sendmail".

HTH

Bob S