LC902 and LC901 Hang with Answer (was Crash)

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Feb 21 15:40:33 EST 2019

I've been through them all. I do not notice any highly unstable behavior. All we use here are MacOS systems. Do you mean 10.0.1, or do you mean the initial release of every major version? The initial release of EVERYTHING seems to need the kinks worked out, but I think every MacOS since 10 being highly unstable is a dramatic overstatement.

Bob S