LC902 and LC901 message box error was LC902 and LC901 Hang with Answer (was Crash

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Feb 20 23:34:53 EST 2019

I have not. It's a big stack with billions(well a 100 anyway) of support
files. I will open a report as soon as I can package it up.

A new twist. A ctrl S will work normally until I open the message box. The
inspector will also open OK. Open up the message box and close it. Now a
ctrl S will cause the message box to open(last command is displayed but not
executed) then the stack will be saved normally. Also the inspector will no
longer open. Close the message box and do a Ctrl S and again the message box
opens up. Strange indeed.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services