LC902 and LC901 Hang with Answer (was Crash)

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Mon Feb 18 15:42:52 EST 2019

I can share it as it is not with the final salt etcetera:

id=&blabla1=some&blabla2=realtext&blabla3=dUpYlgY%2Bue9z25iNuQjbXw%3D%3D&blabla4=dUpYlgY%2Bue9z25iNuQjbXw%3D%3D.......
etcetera

i changed the column names to blabla and id is empty because of
auto-increment

you see the plain text is URLencoded after encryption and base64decode

Other (normal) text is working ok.