Replacing GlobalNames with Global Values

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Mon Feb 11 21:58:18 EST 2019

Granted, this may be too esoteric for me to understand, but I can’t seem to make this do what I want to do

Let’s say that I have 3 globals: gGlobal1 = 10.1, gGlobal2 = 20.2 and gGlobal3 = 30.3

I have an expression like       gGlobal1*gGlobal2/gGlobal3

I want to transform this to the expression     10.1*20.2/30.3.

Seems simple enough and I can do it in my usual inelegant way, but there must be a simpler way to do this???

Sorry for my confusion.

Roger