Android SDK

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Mon Feb 11 14:52:28 EST 2019

I just went through this with my class. To show your user library folder:

1. Open the Terminal application on your Mac, located in /Applications/Utilities.
2. Enter the following command and hit return:
    chflags nohidden ~/Library
3. You should now be able to see your Library folder, both in the Finder and in LiveCode.