Weird LiveCode Plugins Prefs writing problems

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Sun Feb 10 18:46:23 EST 2019

"I’m a bit afraid to leave off a virus protection program though. Anybody
have recommendations?"

most likely you don't need one.  I have never used one on a mac since 1983.
Just practice safe computing.
--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 3:05 PM William Prothero via use-livecode <