Weird LiveCode Plugins Prefs writing problems

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri Feb 8 23:24:32 EST 2019

Hi Bill,

CleanMyMac is considered by many to be malware.

1. Make sure you have a good backup (Time Machine)
    or image copy of your Mac.

2. Dump CleanMyMac

3. I would also reinstall macOS if I were you.

4. Try Avast and do a scan to see it is finds anything.
    (I have discovered it is much better than Sophos
     at finding things, and won’t slow your computer
     down as much as Sophos.)

Good luck!

Rick