Widget TurnImage89_v100

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Wed Feb 6 21:21:52 EST 2019

> BR wrote:
> Now, if I could only figure out how to use a series of images
> instead of just two?

You can set new images at any time, even during rotation. Setting
an image needs at about 10 millisecs (the widget has to adjust its
size). See the help at topright of the sample stack.
The video grabbing is not optimized. I could better grab the frame
by JavaScript from the browser widget.

But I used a snapshot from the rectangle of the widget because
= the browser widget is still memory leaking when using JS
= the snapshot is a better example for people who don't know JS.
Disadvantage: On some hardware a bit "jerkiness".