How to tell if a field is "closed"?

chipsm at themartinz.com chipsm at themartinz.com
Tue Feb 5 14:44:49 EST 2019

I think that you are on the right track.
I would have a tPending variable  with a true value that changes to false
when the field is complete. "OnLeave" or "exitField". This variable would
not allow any other task as long as the tPending variable is true.

Sincerely,

Clarence Martin
Email: Chipsm at themartinz.com
Cell: 626 696-5561