LiveCode won't recognize my stack

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Mon Dec 30 13:27:04 EST 2019

Hi.

I have two monitors as well. And I use a key combination and a plug-in to
reset the loc of the very stacks you mentioned, plus the SE. These change
each time I save a stack.

The point being that I never have a problem saving, only that I have to
reset the loc of the topStack and the others each time I do.

More than worth it to have two monitors, though.

Craig