mobile dev confusion

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Dec 28 14:48:14 EST 2019

Actually after some research, I've decided not to bother with x86 builds.
There are only one or two models that support it and those are very old.
The current user base is a fraction of one percent according to some
charts. Support for x86 chips on mobile devices apparently was dropped some
years ago.

One stackOverflow comment implied that x86 would be useful if we wanted to
support Chromebooks, but those machines work well with 32-bit Android apps
and LC doesn't officially support Chromebooks anyway.

If anyone has other info, hopefully they'll chime in here.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On December 28, 2019 12:14:29 PM Tom Glod via use-livecode