a windows 10 wtf

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon Dec 23 10:42:31 EST 2019

Hi Peeeps,

So I have a standalone running 24/7 that was built with LiveCode.

When I use Livecode the IDE to work on the application (that I am also
running as a standalone), and the IDE locks up for whatever reason...being
busy or whatever..... my standalone application also locks up (window
become unresponsive).  As soon as the IDE is responsive again, so is my
standalone window.

I have a 4 core machine...and nothing else seems to be locking up.... just
the IDE and the standalone.

Why is the OS insisting on the 2 processes sharing a core?

Has anyone come across this before?

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate it.

--
Tom Glod
Founder & Developer