Something wrong with LiveCode 9.5.1

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 14:45:25 EST 2019

I just created a virtual machine and installed Yosemite (10.10) and successfully opened a signed, notarized and staple DMG/app. No hint of a problem. I’ve been advertising my app as compatible with Mac 10.9 or newer. After reading Paul’s test I was worried about this, though have not had any complaints at all. Anybody else tested notarized apps on older Mac OSes? I used AppWrapper 3 to do my signing and notarizing.

Marty