DataGrid Crash to Desktop Revisited

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Dec 19 10:47:01 EST 2019

Yeah tried that. Data doesn't get set.

My problem is that I have been using SelectionChanged to do a lot of things, like populate the card objects (I call it a form). I was thinking that there might be some way to discern that an existing SelectionChaged handler was in effect in the datagrid library, but then what? If I could pull that off, it would have to be in the dgdata custom property before it calls anything that might call selectionChanged. I suspect it would unravel something else though.

What I will do instead is put all the code I need in another handler, and then call that handler in time. That is what I have done with all my other forms, but I thought I would revisit this in the hopes of a more comprehensive solution.

Bob S