Missing keys in datagrid?

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue Dec 17 15:36:59 EST 2019

I am not 100% sure about the datagrid, but in regular arrays, if your d
not set a key, it will not be present.

So, if you never put a value into tt[1][statusstatus] then the key
[statusstatus] will not be in the list of keys for tt[1]. If you want
all keys to be present for each row, then you need to set them to some
value, even if an empty string by 'empty' or ""