Standalones and the defaultFolder

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Dec 14 05:57:36 EST 2019

If you know the path you need then put this code in
your stack;

   answer question effective filename of this stack
   answer question defaultFolder

after creating the standalone run the code above from
the app and see if either of the paths provided are the
path you are actually trying to use.

The first code line will provide a path to the executable
of your app.

The second code line will be a path where the app is
located.

JB