Livecode field htmlText to HTML5/CSS

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Dec 12 17:06:45 EST 2019

Does anyone have a library  to  - as fully as possible - convert LC9
Livecode htmlText to HTML5/CSS that I could use, beg, borrow, steal, or
nominally license?

I have bits and pieces - a handler to convert the <font> tag to a <span
style="..."> for font face, size, etc. and some other bits, but rather
than build up a full library over however many eons it may take me, I
thought I would see if anyone had something that was complete (or as
complete as technically possible since) and covered all the spaceAbove,
sapceBelow, etc. etc. new paragraph attributes and so on?