Windows Standalone Performance

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Dec 11 16:45:14 EST 2019

I like that. Looking on the bright side. :-) And of course you are right, saving multiple times is not a good thing, but I did this back when we had that bug where saving scripts actually didn't for whatever reason, and I had some crash to desktop issues as well, prompting me to insert an auto save whenever a stack was closed.

We are past that now, so I am going through my code and removing all that, saving prefs when I close the app, and when making changes to the settings, and at no other time.

Bob S