LC #48 @TIOBE

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Dec 10 20:44:09 EST 2019

Very similar results just with 'livecode' as the search term...

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&q=%2Fm%2F0490j1,Livecode

...and the LiveCode website is the first search result on Google and the Wikipedia page on LiveCode the second so it would seem to be a reasonable approximation of general search interest. Might be interesting to do comparative Trends searches of some of the other languages just above LC on the TIOBE index to see how they fare.

Interestingly, Armenia doesn't rate a mention with livecode as a search term (vs livecode as a programming language).