Android Scrolling Field - 9.6.dp1 - Receives MouseUp/Down

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 13:02:17 EST 2019

Hi All

I haven't seen anyone else mention this problem or even get involved in a
discussion here except for Bob to confirm it.
It is a FUNDAMENTAL problem.

@Jacque since you deploy (if memory serves) large android apps  , can you
confirm the error and @Panos is there a
workaround or a fix coming anytime soon?

For IOS 13 we have to use the latest and it is a real pain to work out when
the  Android scroller went wrong within the
V 9 series. - never mind having to have multiple environments to compile
with.

This is a SHOWSTOPPER we have been mostly testing the IOS apps that work
and all of the Android stuff worked
if we didn't have a "long" list that needed to scroll and select. Only
noticed with "Real" data with a long list.

Gone back to 9.5 and the problem is still there.

will try 9.05 and see what happens.

Looks from our testing  that the  ScrollerBeginDrag and ScrollerEndDrag are
not being fired.
Regards Lagi

On Fri, 6 Dec 2019 at 14:51, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode <