Connecting LC to Xcode

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 23:16:06 EST 2019

Wow, this is fun. Well thanks to Curry I got a version of Xcode that works (10.1) with LC 9.5 and Mojave. I make a simple app with one button and try to launch in the Simulator and I get an error "The simulator seems to be taking a long time to launch..." Sometimes get another error "Unable to start simulation: Time out waiting for device to start."

I try launching the Simulator first, then click the "Test” button in LC and that results in "Unable to start simulation: Failed to install the requested application"