iOS scrollers

andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Mon Dec 2 13:40:45 EST 2019

I can confirm this issue and have made a sample stack documenting it
(but can't find the bug report @ quality.livecode.com to update).

Here are the results of my testing of the data grid scroller with the
various fullscreenMode options...
set the fullscreenMode of me to "showAll" // CUTS OFF LAST ITEM
set the fullscreenMode of me to "noBorder" // WORKS
set the fullscreenMode of me to "letterbox" // CUTS OFF LAST ITEM
set the fullscreenMode of me to "exactFit" // WORKS
set the fullscreenMode of me to "noScale" // CUTS OFF LAST ~2.5 ITEMS
set the fullscreenMode of me to EMPTY // WORKS

You can download my sample stack from:
https colon slash slash
iu dot box dot com
slash s slash