Is HTML5 really practical?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sat Aug 31 16:17:41 EDT 2019

Hi hh,

I’m glad you are happy, and have found LC HTML5 useful
for what you are doing.

For my needs it was not up to the task, or simply just not
the correct tool for the job.

I can see how it can be good for small quick programs
for learning examples, and I’m glad it works for you.

Sorry, I do not have the luxury of spending my time
trying to recreate any of your more advanced examples.
I’m just glad that you have shared those examples with
the community so we can all learn from them.

I think Richard Gaskin did a good job of explaining the
strengths of both approaches.

Cheers,

Rick